We are so excited you're going to be part of our Student Film Camps!
In order for you to attend and participate in the Film It camps, your parent(s) need to read the following letter and complete/submit the Activity Consent Form that follows.
This summer, The Digg Site Productions will be holding three separate student film camps. We are thrilled that your child will be joining us and participating!
The aims of the camps are to educate and assist students in creating a 15-minute documentary or short film.
- Dates and times vary, depending on which camp your child is attending. See below for specifics.
- Inherent risk level of the activity is low.
- Students will be working with a trained instructor who has undergone and passed a thorough background check.
- Students will be accessing the Internet for screenwriting research purposes, and film and editing equipment to film, produce, and finalize their film.
- Some of the instructional parts of the workshop will be held indoors in a classroom setting, and some will be done outdoors, specifically when students are filming their nature film.
- The activity will be led by an experienced film educator.
- There will be no potential hazards.
- No transportation will be provided to the students.
- Dress code: Students should dress appropriately for warmer summer temperatures. No swimwear, flip flops, or open-toe shoes.
- Because there will be some outdoor activity, we suggest that you discuss sunscreen and other safety issues with your child.
- Please inform us of any medical conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, motion sickness, allergies, or anaphylaxis. This is for information only. By signing you understand this does not require us to secure a medic on site.
There are no costs for students to participate in the 2019 Student Film Camps. If the student chooses to work on an additional project outside the guidelines of the camp, he/she will incur any additional costs.
If you wish for your child to participate in one or more of the 2019 Film It Summer Film Camps, please complete and digitally sign the following form.
Thank you for your child's participation in this year's Film It Camps!
Dana Reeves / Co-Director
The Digg Site Productions, INC 502 c (3)